Whatsapp Group –
AIATSL Recruitment 2019 – AIATSL invites an application for the post of Customer Agent, Duty Manager. The total no of vacancy for this post is 205.
Selection of candidates based on Interview.
Job Location – Mumbai
AIATSL Recruitment 2019 Details
Post Name – Customer Agent, Duty Manager
No. of Post – 205
Pay Scale – Rs. 60,000, 45,000, 20,100
Educational Requirements – Graduation, Diploma, MBA
Age Limit – 28, 35, 55 years
AIATSL Vacancy Details 2019
- Deputy Terminal Manager – (Pax Handling) – 02
- Duty Manager – Terminal – 10
- Customer Agent – 100
- Ramp Service Agent/Ramp Service Agent(LG) – 25
- Utility Agent – cum – Ramp Driver – 60
- Jr. Executive – Human Resource/Administration – 03
- Officer – Human Resource/Administration – 03
- Assistant – Accounts – 02
Eligibility Criteria for AIATSL Recruitment 2019
- Graduate with 18 years experience, out of which at least 06 years must be in a managerial or supervisory capacity in Pax and cargo handling functions with an Airline or Airport Operator or BCAS approved Ground Handler appointed by any Airport Operator at any airport or in combination thereof. Well conversant with computer operation.
- Graduate with 16 years experience, out of which at least 04 years must be in a managerial or supervisory capacity in Pax and cargo handling functions with an Airline or Airport Operator or BCAS approved Ground Handler appointed by any Airport Operator at any airport or in combination thereof. Well conversant with computer operations.
- Graduate with Diploma in IATA – UFTA or IATA -FIATAA or IATA DGR or IATA -CARGO OR Graduate with 1-year experience in any of the area or combination thereof, of fares, reservation, ticketing, computerized passenger checking/cargo handling.
- Three years Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical / Production / Electronics/ Automobile Engineering recognised by the state government OR ITI with NCTVT (Total 3 years) in motor vehicle / Auto Electrical / Air Conditioning / Diesel Mechanic / Bench Fitter / Welder,(ITI with NCTVT- certificate issued from Directorate of Vocational education and training of any State /Central Government with one year experience in case of welder ) after passing SSC / Equivalent examination with Hindi / English / local language, as one of the subject. Preference will be given to the candidates conversant with the local language.
- Minimum SSC ( 10th Std Pass) Must possess valid HMV Driving License.
- MBA or equivalent – in HR or Personnel Management Course (full time 2 years course) with 1-year experience and knowledge of MS -Office operations. Preference will be given to those who have acquired a qualification in Law / Industrial relation / Labour Laws etc. OR Graduate with 5 years experience or more in HR Functions and IR / Legal Preferably with an Airline or Ground Handling Company.
- MBA or equivalent – in HR or Personnel Management Course (full time 2 years course) with 4 years Experience in HR Functions and Industrial Relation/ Legal. Preferably, with an Airline or Ground Handling Company. Well conversant with MS – Office Operation.
- Graduate with 1year experience or more in Finance Functions and Accounts. Proficiency in statutory payments like ESIC, PF, Welfare Fund, Professional Tax, GST and Billing etc.Preferably with an Airline or Ground Handling Company.
- Gen/ OBC – Rs. 500
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman – No Fee
|Post Name||Walk-in-Interview Date|
|Deputy Terminal Manager – (Pax Handling)||24 April 2019|
|Duty Manager – Terminal|
|Customer Agent||25 April 2019|
|Ramp Service Agent/Ramp Service Agent(LG)||30 April 2019|
|Utility Agent – cum – Ramp Driver||02 May 2019|
|Jr. Executive – Human Resource/Administration||03 May 2019|
|Officer – Human Resource/Administration|
|Assistant – Accounts||07 May 2019|
How to Apply for AIATSL Recruitment 2019?
Eligible candidates may appear for interview along with duly filled application form in prescribed format (attached above) and self-attested copies, and original documents for verification.
- Venue of Interview: Systems & Training Division 2nd floor, GSD Complex, Near Sahar Police Station, Airport Gate No.-5, Sahar, Andheri-E, Mumbai-400099.
AIATSL Notification – Click Here
In this post of AIATSL 2019, we shared all the details of AIATSL Examination 2019. Before applying online Application please read official notification. Don’t forget to Share our post.
Finally, we hope guys you find your Application for “AIATSL Recruitment”. If you really think we have made some efforts then don’t forget to appreciate our effort in the comments below and thanks for visiting.
Click Here to buy all government books for preparation