APPSC Recruitment 2019: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission invites an application for the post of Assistant Statistical Officer. The total no of vacancy for this post is 78. Candidates who have completed Graduation are eligible for this post. Interested candidates can apply online before or on 06th March. Selection of the Candidates will be based on Screening Test & Online Main Examination.
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
APPSC Recruitment 2019 Details
Post Name: Assistant Statistical Officer
No. of Post: 78
Pay Scale: Rs. 24,440 – Rs. 71,510
Educational Qualification: Graduation – Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics / Economics / Commerce / Computer Science.
Age Limits: 18 Years to 42 Years
Starting Date: 12th February 2019
Last Date: 06th March 2019
Last Date for Payment: 05th March 2019
How to Apply for APPSC Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission or you can go below in the given link “Apply Now” from 12th February 2019 to 06th March 2019.
Application Processing fee (All Candidates): Rs. 250/-
For General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 80/-
APPSC Notification: Click Here
In this post of APPSC Recruitment 2019, we shared all the details of APPSC Examination 2019. Before applying online Application please read official notification. Don’t forget to bookmark our website Job Mantra Online.
- HPTDC Recruitment 2019 – Apply for Assistant Manager
- BSF Recruitment 2019 Apply Online for Constable
- Indian Army Recruitment 2019 Notifications
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences – AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment – 101 Faculty/ SR/ Tutor Vacancy – Last Date 21 February 2019
- Border Security Force – BSF Recruitment – 1763 Constable (Tradesmen) Vacancy – Last Date 30 Days