Whatsapp Group –
BECIL Recruitment 2019 – BECIL invites an application for the post of Monitor & Content Auditor. The total no of vacancy for this post is 10.
Selection of candidates based on Interview.
Job Location – Delhi
BECIL Recruitment 2019 Details
Post Name – Monitor & Content Auditor
No. of Post – 10
- Monitor (Print) – 04
- Monitor (Online News portals) – 04
- Content Auditor – 02
Pay Scale – Rs. 28,635/- & 49,800
Educational Requirements – Graduation, Diploma
Age Limit – As per rule
Eligibility Criteria for BECIL Recruitment 2019
Monitor (Print), Monitor (Online News portals)
- Graduation from a UGC recognized University in India.
- Two years of experience in Media.
- Proficiency in Hindi and English.
- Proficiency in Office Applications like MS Office.
- Comfortable using the Internet and Social Media.
- PG Diploma in Journalism / Mass Communication and Three years experience in visual media or news
agencies like ANI, PTI, UNI etc OR Retired as News Editor / Dy. Director News from DD / AIR.
- For GEN/EWS & OBC – Rs. 500
- For SC /ST / PWD – Rs. 250
- Pay the Examination Fee through Demand draft drawn in favour of BECIL payable at New Delhi.
How to Apply for BECIL Recruitment 2019?
Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested photocopies of educational/ experience certificates, two passport size photograph, Aadhar Card & DD send to Assistant General Manager (HR) in BECIL’s Corporate Office at BECIL’s Corporate Office: C-56, A/17, Sector-62, Noida -201307 on or before 15.04.2019
BECIL Notification – Click Here
In this post of BECIL 2019, we shared all the details of BECIL Examination 2019. Before applying online Application please read official notification. Don’t forget to Share our post.
Finally, we hope guys you find your Application for “BECIL Recruitment”. If you really think we have made some efforts then don’t forget to appreciate our effort in the comments below and thanks for visiting.
Click Here to buy all government books for preparation.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application form after submitting the application.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for. The Bank would admit to the test all the candidates applying for the posts with the requisite fee on the basis of the information furnished in the online application and shall determine their eligibility only at the time of interview.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/ failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
- SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by a candidate. In case of multiple applications, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other registrations will stand forfeited. Multiple attendance/ appearance by a candidate in examination/ interview will result in summary rejection/ cancellation of candidature.
- The possibility of the occurrence of some problems in the administration of examination cannot be ruled out completely, which may impact test delivery/ generation of the result. In such cases, every effort will be made to resolve the problem, which may include the conduct of another examination if considered necessary.
- Candidates serving in Government/ Quasi Government Offices, Public Sector Undertakings including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of the interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- The original documents regarding eligibility criteria and proof of date of birth should be produced for verification on the date of interview. Candidate will not be allowed to attend the interview if original certificates are not produced for verification on the date of interview.
- Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority on the format prescribed by the Government of India will have to be submitted by the SC/ ST candidates if called for interview.
- A declaration will have to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidates seeking reservation under OBC category stating that he/ she does not belong to the Creamy Layer “as on 22.04.2019”. OBC certificate containing the ‘Non-creamy layer’ clause, issued during the period 01.04.2019 to the date of the interview, should be submitted by such candidates if called for interview.
- A benefit of reservation under EWS category can be availed upon production of an ‘Income and Asset Certificate’ issued by a Competent Authority on the format prescribed by Government of India.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive for receiving advice.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/ her/ their being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/ or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and Courts/ Tribunals/ Forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/ dispute.