Daily Current Affairs for Competitive Exams 10th February 2019 – First of all thanks for landing this post, if you are searching for the Daily Current Affairs 2019 then we must say you are in the right place.
TOP Current Affairs – 10th February 2019
1. Prime Minister Narendra Modi laid the foundation stone for construction of Greenfield Airport at Hollongi near Itanagar and inaugurated an upgraded and retrofitted Airport at Tezu in Arunachal Pradesh.
2. Union Minister Suresh Prabhu has released a book ‘Ramayan Retold with Scientific Evidences’. This book has been written by Saroj Bala, an Indian Revenue Service (IRS) officer of 1972 batch.
3. The Reserve Bank has imposed a cumulative penalty of Rs 3.5 crore on state-owned lenders Corporation Bank and Allahabad Bank for violation of various norms.
4. The Academy of Canadian Cinema & Television has announced that it will be honouring filmmaker Deepa Mehta with the Lifetime Achievement Award.
5. Indian-origin entrepreneur Dhruv Patel has been conferred with the royal honour of OBE (order of the British Empire) for service to Hindu community.
6. India has been ranked 36th in the International Intellectual Property (IP) Index of the US Chamber of Commerce’s Global Innovation Policy Center (GIPC).
7. Youth Olympics gold medallist Jeremy Lalrinnunga clinched silver in men’s 67kg category, fetching India’s second medal in the EGAT’s Cup International Weightlifting Championships in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
8. 9th Senior Women’s Hockey National Championship will be held in Hisar.
9. Housing and Urban Affairs Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurated the National Workshop on Street Vendors in New Delhi.
10. India has been ranked 103rd in the latest FIFA Rankings.
In this post of Daily Current Affairs 2019, we shared all the details. Don’t forget to Share our post.
If you really think we have made some efforts then don’t forget to appreciate our effort in the comments below and thanks for visiting.
Click Here to buy all government books for preparation.