Whatsapp Group –
Daily Current Affairs for Competitive Exams 12th March 2019 | First of all, thanks for landing this post, if you are searching for the Daily Current Affairs 2019 then we must say you are in the right place.
Top Current Affairs – 12th March 2019
1. Uttarakhand Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat laid the foundation stone for ‘Science City’ in Jhajra near Dehradun. It is the fifth science city in the country.
2. Former Congress MP Sunderlal Tiwari passed away. He was 65.
3. China’s Liu Hong became the first woman to complete the women’s 50km race walk event in less than four hours.
4. China’s Chen Yufei has won the women’s singles title at the All England badminton championships by defeating Taiwan’s Tai Tzu Ying.
5. Forty-seven prominent personalities, including Malayalam actor Mohanlal, former foreign secretary S Jaishankar, Akali Dal leader Sukhdev Singh Dhindsa and renowned journalist Kuldip Nayar (posthumous), were conferred the Padma awards by President Ram Nath Kovind.
6. Japan’s Kento Momota has won the Men’s singles title at the All England badminton championships by defeating Denmark’s Viktor Axelsen.
7. A 116-year-old Japanese woman Kane Tanaka has been honoured as the world’s oldest living person by Guinness World Records.
8. Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu has been conferred an Honorary Doctorate by the “University of Peace” for his contribution “to the Rule of Law, democracy and sustainable development in India”.
9. Young Mumbai sailor Upamanyu Dutta bagged the bronze medal in the Laser Standard race for men in the Laser Asian Sailing Championship which concluded in Singapore.
10. Veteran Communist Party of India (Marxist) leader and former Kerala minister, V J Thankappan died. He was 87.
In this post of Daily Current Affairs 2019, we shared all the details. Don’t forget to Share our post.
If you really think we have made some efforts then don’t forget to appreciate our effort in the comments below and thanks for visiting.
Click Here to buy all government books for preparation.