Daily Current Affairs for Competitive Exams 13th February 2019 – First of all thanks for landing this post, if you are searching for the Daily Current Affairs 2019 then we must say you are in the right place.
Top Current Affairs – 13th February 2019
1. Ruchira Kamboj has been appointed as the next Ambassador of India to Bhutan.
2. State-owned power giant NTPC (National Thermal Power Corporation) has signed a term loan agreement for Rs 5,000 crore with State Bank of India.
3. Vijaya Bank General Manager Manimekhalai A has been appointed as the executive director of Canara Bank.
4. Australian fast bowler Pat Cummins won the Cricket Australia’s highest honour ‘Allan Border Medal’.
5. Egypt’s President Abdel-Fattah el-Sisi has been elected as the chairman of the African Union.
6. President Ram Nath Kovind unveiled a life-size portrait of Former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee in the Central Hall of Parliament House.
7. Asian Development Bank (ADB) has bought a 14% stake in micro-financier Annapurna Finance for Rs 137 crore.
8. India’s Lohia Group has acquired an Israeli company, Light and strong Ltd. It is specialised in aerospace and military carbon fibre and glass fibre composite components production.
9. Pakistan Government declared sugarcane juice as the “national drink” of the country.
10. Sapta Shakti Command of Indian Army has conducted a Joint Humanitarian Assistance and Disaster Relief Exercise “Exercise Rahat” in Jaipur.
11. Bollywood actor Mahesh Anand has passed away recently. He was 57.
12. Abu Dhabi has added Hindi as the third language in courts.
13. India’s largest telecom operator Vodafone Idea Ltd board has appointed Suresh Vaswani as an independent director for three years.
14. Producers Guild of India (PGI) and Producers Guild of America (PGA) have signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to commit to building a “strong collaborative system” to help better the growth of entertainment production in India and the US.
In this post of Daily Current Affairs 2019, we shared all the details. Don’t forget to Share our post.
If you really think we have made some efforts then don’t forget to appreciate our effort in the comments below and thanks for visiting.
Click Here to buy all government books for preparation.