Whatsapp Group –
Daily Current Affairs for Competitive Exams 13th March 2019 | First of all, thanks for landing this post, if you are searching for the Daily Current Affairs 2019 then we must say you are in the right place.
Top Current Affairs – 13th March 2019
1. Prime Minister Narendra Modi, and Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina, jointly unveiled e-plaques for development projects in Bangladesh, through video conference. Both leaders unveiled e-plaques for supply of buses and trucks, inauguration of 36 community clinics, 11 water treatment plants, and extension of National Knowledge Network to Bangladesh.
2. Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) successfully test fired the Guided PINAKA from Pokhran ranges.
3. According to the latest report published by the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI), India was the world’s second largest importer of major arms in 2014–18.
4. Retired IAS officer C Lalsawta was sworn-in as the first Chairman of the newly-constituted Lokayukta in Mizoram.
5. Ministry of Commerce & Industry will organise the 14th CII-EXIM Bank Conclave on India-Africa Project Partnerships, in association with Confederation of Indian Industry and EXIM Bank of India in New Delhi from March 17-19, 2019.
6. Former RBI Governor Raghuram Rajan has been awarded with the ‘Yashwantrao Chavan National Award 2018’ for his contribution to economic development.
7. As per the latest report by the World Gold Council (WGC), India has the 11th largest gold reserve.
8. United Arab Emirates has announced a long-term visa that allows professionals, entrepreneurs and highly talented students to live in the kingdom for up to 10 years.
9. American cyclist Kelly Catlin, a three-time world champion, has passed away recently. She was 23.
10. Nagesh Thakur has been appointed as Member of University Grants Commission (UGC).
11. Kishan Dan Dewal has been appointed as the next Ambassador of India to Armenia.
12. Mohammad Shtayyeh has been named as Prime Minister of Palestine.
In this post of Daily Current Affairs 2019, we shared all the details. Don’t forget to Share our post.
If you really think we have made some efforts then don’t forget to appreciate our effort in the comments below and thanks for visiting.
Click Here to buy all government books for preparation.