Whatsapp Group –
Daily Current Affairs for Competitive Exams 14th March 2019 | First of all, thanks for landing this post, if you are searching for the Daily Current Affairs 2019 then we must say you are in the right place.
Top Current Affairs – 14th March 2019
1. Private sector lender Axis Bank has appointed Rakesh Makhija as its non-executive chairman for a term of 3 years.
2. Website hosting company GoDaddy announced its partnership with International Cricket Council (ICC) as an official sponsor for the upcoming men’s cricket World Cup.
3. 34th edition of Aahar – the International Food and Hospitality Fair has been started in New Delhi.
4. 5th SAFF Women’s Championship has been started in Biratnagar, Nepal.
5. Veteran Hindi Newsreader Vinod Kashyap has passed away recently. She was 88.
6. Zinedine Zidane has been re-appointed as the coach of Spanish football club Real Madrid till 2022.
7. Maharashtra government has launched “Atal Aahar Yojana,” a special scheme for construction workers in the state.
8. SEBI withdrew the 20% limit on investments by Foreign Portfolio Investors (FPIs) in corporate bonds.
9. Pakistan has been elected as the deputy chairman of the general body of the Parliamentary Union of Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC), an influential grouping of 57 countries, the majority of which are Muslim-dominated.
In this post of Daily Current Affairs 2019, we shared all the details. Don’t forget to Share our post.
If you really think we have made some efforts then don’t forget to appreciate our effort in the comments below and thanks for visiting.
Click Here to buy all government books for preparation.