Whatsapp Group –
Daily Current Affairs for Competitive Exams 16th March 2019 | First of all, thanks for landing this post, if you are searching for the Daily Current Affairs 2019 then we must say you are in the right place.
Top Current Affairs – 16th March 2019
1. IDBI Bank has been categorized as a private sector bank by the Reserve Bank of India, with effect from January 21, 2019.
2. Maate Mahadevi, a prominent woman pontiff of Lingayat community, died. He was 74.
3. The United States of America will set up six nuclear power plants in India.
4. Wipro has launched its industrial internet of things (IIoT) centre of excellence (CoE) in Kochi.
5. Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) successfully test fired indigenously developed, low weight, fire and forget Man Portable Anti-Tank Guided Missile (MPATGM) in ranges of Rajasthan desert.
6. Election Commission has launched a mobile application “Observer App” to help poll observers to submit reports.
7. NTPC has inked a pact with the Indian Railways for fly ash transportation.
8. Formula One’s race director Charlie Whiting has passed away. He was 66.
9. The NITI Aayog and the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) organized the first workshop on the development of the India Energy Modelling Forum (IEMF), which has been envisaged as a pan-stakeholder platform for debating ideas, scenario-planning & discussing India’s energy future.
In this post of Daily Current Affairs 2019, we shared all the details. Don’t forget to Share our post.
If you really think we have made some efforts then don’t forget to appreciate our effort in the comments below and thanks for visiting.
Click Here to buy all government books for preparation.