Whatsapp Group –
Daily Current Affairs for Competitive Exams 19th February 2019 – First of all thanks for landing this post, if you are searching for the Daily Current Affairs 2019 then we must say you are in the right place.
Top Current Affairs – 19th February 2019
1. Serbian tennis star Novak Djokovic has won the Laureus World Sportsman of the Year Award for the fourth time.
2. Prime Minister Narendra Modi flagged off 10,000 HP electric locomotive converted from a diesel engine in Varanasi.
3. W E B Griffin, a veteran author of military novels, has died. He was 89.
4. Reserve Bank of India board has decided to transfer interim surplus of ₹28,000 crore to the government for the half year ended December 31, 2018.
5. Pakistan has conferred its highest civilian award Nishan-e-Pakistan to Saudi Crown Prince Mohammad Bin Salman Al Saud for his “outstanding support” in reinvigorating the ties between the two countries.
6. Wallace Smith Broecker, a climate scientist who popularized the term “global warming”, has died. He was 87.
7. Chhattisgarh’s Raigarh Municipal Corporation won the “Swachhata Excellence awards 2019”.
8. Steel Minister Chaudhary Birender Singh inaugurated SAIL’s steel processing unit at Bettia in West Champaran district.
9. West Indies cricketer Chris Gayle will retire from One-Day Internationals after the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019, which is to be held in England and Wales.
10. Central Board of Indirect Taxes & Customs has introduced Electronic Cargo Tracking System (ECTS) to facilitate transport of Nepal bound transit containers from Kolkata/Haldia port.
11. NITI Aayog and Saudi Centre for International Strategic Partnerships (SCISP) have agreed to provide continuing momentum to the India-Saudi Arabia Strategic Partnership.
In this post of Daily Current Affairs 2019, we shared all the details. Don’t forget to Share our post.
If you really think we have made some efforts then don’t forget to appreciate our effort in the comments below and thanks for visiting.
Click Here to buy all government books for preparation.