Whatsapp Group –
Daily Current Affairs for Competitive Exams 1st March 2019 | First of all, thanks for landing this post, if you are searching for the Daily Current Affairs 2019 then we must say you are in the right place.
Top Current Affairs – 1st March 2019
1. Rajeev Kumar has been appointed as the next High Commissioner of India to the Republic of Mozambique.
2. Viraj Singh has been appointed as the next Ambassador of India to the Republic of Tajikistan.
3. Saurabh Chaudhary and Manu Bhaker have won the gold medal in 10-metre air pistol mixed team event at the ISSF World Cup in New Delhi.
4. Assam Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal has launched the PRANAM Commission for protection of parents of state government employees.
5. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched the “Khelo India Mobile App” to create awareness about sports and fitness in the country.
6. Kotak Mahindra Bank has approved a proposal to increase the foreign shareholding limit to 45% from the existing 43%.
7. Allahabad Bank, Corporation Bank and Dhanlaxmi Bank have been taken out of the Prompt Corrective Action (PCA) framework of RBI.
8. West Bengal Government has inaugurated a web portal ‘Banglar Shiksha’, which will provide real-time data on state-run and aided schools.
In this post of Daily Current Affairs 2019, we shared all the details. Don’t forget to Share our post.
If you really think we have made some efforts then don’t forget to appreciate our effort in the comments below and thanks for visiting.
Click Here to buy all government books for preparation.