Whatsapp Group –
Daily Current Affairs for Competitive Exams 23rd February 2019 | First of all, thanks for landing this post, if you are searching for the Daily Current Affairs 2019 then we must say you are in the right place.
Top Current Affairs – 23rd February 2019
1. Prime Minister Narendra Modi unveiled a bust of Mahatma Gandhi at Yonsei University in Seoul, South Korea.
2. Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) announced to raise the interest rate on Employees Provident Fund (EPF) to 8.65 per cent for the financial year 2018-19.
3. Minister of Commerce & Industry and Civil Aviation, Suresh Prabhu, inaugurated the 4th India-ASEAN Expo and Summit 2019 in New Delhi.
4. President Ram Nath Kovind has inaugurated the International Conference and Exhibition on Energy and Environment: Challenges and Opportunities (ENCO 2019) in New Delhi.
5. Union Human Resource Development Minister Prakash Javadekar laid the foundation stone for a permanent campus of the Central University at Dehra in Himachal Pradesh’s Kangra district.
6. Union Minister of State for Food Processing Industries Sadhvi Niranjan Jyoti inaugurated Sikaria Mega Food Park Pvt Ltd at Village Tulakona in Agartala.
7. “VIVID-Vision Insight and Voices as India goes Digital”- the District Informatics Officer (DIO) meet was organised in New Delhi.
8. 14th Agricultural Science Congress has been started in New Delhi.
9. The third edition of Annual “Words in the Garden” festival, with the theme — ‘Bapu ki Dilli’ was celebrated in New Delhi.
10. The Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh inaugurated the “Waste to Wonder” Park in South Delhi.
In this post of Daily Current Affairs 2019, we shared all the details. Don’t forget to Share our post.
If you really think we have made some efforts then don’t forget to appreciate our effort in the comments below and thanks for visiting.
Click Here to buy all government books for preparation.