Whatsapp Group –
Daily Current Affairs for Competitive Exams 26th February 2019 | First of all, thanks for landing this post, if you are searching for the Daily Current Affairs 2019 then we must say you are in the right place.
Top Current Affairs – 26th February 2019
1. Brijbhushan Sharan Singh has been elected unopposed as the president of the Wrestling Federation of India (WFI) for the third time.
2. Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) from Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh.
3. President Ram Nath Kovind inaugurated the Apollomedics Super Speciality Hospital in Lucknow.
4. World Bank, UN Women and SIDBI have agreed to launch a five-year tenor ‘women’s livelihood bond’ to raise ₹300 crore.
5. S Thasana Chanu of Manipur claimed gold in 64 kg women’s event in the ongoing Senior National Weightlifting championship in Visakhapatnam.
6. Bank of Baroda has tied up with Germany’s KfW Development Bank for funding of $113 million to refinance solar projects.
7. Veteran Telugu film director Kodi Ramakrishna has passed away recently. He was 69.
8. The Odisha government has launched a boat ambulance service to ferry patients to hospitals in remote areas at a cost of Rs 5.40 crore.
In this post of Daily Current Affairs 2019, we shared all the details. Don’t forget to Share our post.
If you really think we have made some efforts then don’t forget to appreciate our effort in the comments below and thanks for visiting.
Click Here to buy all government books for preparation.