Whatsapp Group –
Daily Current Affairs for Competitive Exams 26th March 2019 | First of all, thanks for landing this post, if you are searching for the Daily Current Affairs 2019 then we must say you are in the right place.
Daily Current Affairs for Competitive Exams 26th March 2019
1. Cab-service provider Uber Technologies Inc will buy Dubai-based rival Careem Networks FZ for over $3 billion.
2. A social entrepreneur from India, Neha Upadhyaya is among 16 persons selected by Yale University as the 2019 World Fellows, the signature global leadership development initiative at the prestigious institution.
3. Engineering firm KPTL arm Kalpataru Power Transmission Sweden AB has signed an agreement to acquire 85 per cent equity stake in Linjemontage I Grastorp AB for USD 24 million.
4. Senior bureaucrat Janak Kumar Garg has been appointed as the Commissioner of Metro Railway Safety (CMRS).
5. The Indian Navy’s Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Training Facility (NBCTF) was inaugurated at INS Shivaji in Lonavala by the chief of Naval Staff Admiral Sunil Lanba.
6. West Indies batsman Chris Gayle became the first batsman to score the fastest 4000 runs in the Indian Premier League (IPL).
7. The Indian Air Force inducted the first unit of four US-made ‘Chinook’ heavy-lift helicopters.
8. NITI Aayog organised the FinTech Conclave 2019 in New Delhi.