Whatsapp Group –
Daily Current Affairs for Competitive Exams 28th March 2019 | First of all, thanks for landing this post, if you are searching for the Daily Current Affairs 2019 then we must say you are in the right place.
Daily Current Affairs for Competitive Exams 28th March 2019
1. India and Croatia signed four MoUs in the fields of culture, tourism and sports.
2. India has been ranked 76th on a World Economic Forum’ Global Energy Transition Index.
3. Former Maharashtra badminton player Ramesh Nabar died. He was 69.
4. Public sector lender Bank of Baroda said it will develop an agri-digital platform called ‘Baroda Kisan’ in order to provide solutions for all major agricultural requirements.
5. President Ram Nath Kovind has been conferred with Croatia’s highest civilian award the ‘Grand Order of the King of Tomislav.’
6. Karur Vysya Bank has appointed N S Srinath as non-executive chairman for a period of three years.
7. Reserve Bank of India has slapped a penalty of Rs 2 crore on Punjab National Bank for non-compliance of regulatory directions with regard to SWIFT operations.
8. According to the Joint United Nations Programme on HIV and AIDS (UNAIDS), India has achieved an 84 per cent reduction in tuberculosis deaths among people living with HIV by 2017.
9. Brazilian physicist and astronomer Marcelo Gleiser have been awarded the 2019 Templeton Prize