Whatsapp Group –
Daily Current Affairs for Competitive Exams 2nd March 2019 | First of all, thanks for landing this post, if you are searching for the Daily Current Affairs 2019 then we must say you are in the right place.
Top Current Affairs – 2nd March 2019
1. The Union Cabinet approved setting up of a new AIIMS at Manethi in Rewari District, Haryana at a cost of Rs 1,299 crore.
2. Muktesh Kumar Pardeshi has been appointed as the next High Commissioner of India to New Zealand.
3. Steel major Tata Steel has been recognised as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the year 2019 by the Ethisphere Institute.
4. Software firm Adobe has partnered with Niti Aayog’s Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) to collaborate on enhancing digital literacy and creativity skills across all Atal Tinkering Labs in the country.
5. Veteran Marathi poet and writer Vasant Abaji Dahake has been honoured with the prestigious ‘Janasthan’ award. The award has been instituted by Kusumagraj Pratishthan.
6. AYUSH Minister Shripad Yesso Naik has laid the foundation stone of National Institute of Unani Medicine (NIUM) at Ghaziabad.
7. The Union cabinet approved an agreement between India and the United States to access tipline reports on missing and exploited children.
8. The RBI and Bank of Japan have completed the signing of the bilateral currency swap agreement for $75 billion that will help in bringing greater stability in foreign exchange and capital markets in the country.
9. Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) has launched its own payment aggregator system, ‘IRCTC iPay.’
10. Deepak Singh has won the gold medal in Makran Cup in Chabahar, Iran.
11. The union cabinet has given its approval for an MoU between India and Argentina on cooperation in the field of Medical Products Regulation.
12. Union Cabinet has given its approval for the establishment of new All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) at Manethi in District Rewari, Haryana.
In this post of Daily Current Affairs 2019, we shared all the details. Don’t forget to Share our post.
If you really think we have made some efforts then don’t forget to appreciate our effort in the comments below and thanks for visiting.
Click Here to buy all government books for preparation.