Whatsapp Group –
Daily Current Affairs for Competitive Exams 30th March 2019 | First of all, thanks for landing this post, if you are searching for the Daily Current Affairs 2019 then we must say you are in the right place.
Daily Current Affairs for Competitive Exams 30th March 2019
1. D K Jain has been appointed as the ad-hoc Ethics Officer of BCCI.
2. IT services major Wipro has partnered with IIT Kharagpur to collaborate on industry-focused applied research in the areas of 5G and artificial intelligence (AI).
3. India’s second largest IT services firm Infosys said it will acquire 75 per cent stake in ABN AMRO Bank’s wholly-owned subsidiary, Stater, for 127.5 million euros (about Rs 989 crore).
4. India and the African Union have signed an MOU on strengthening cooperation in the healthcare sector.
5. Young Cricketer Rishabh Pant, wrestler Bajrang Punia, women’s hockey player Rani Rampal and shooter Manu Bhaker have been honoured with this year’s Delhi Sports Journalists Association’s (DSJA) Best Sportsperson award.
6. The South Eastern Coalfields Ltd (SECL) has become the first company in the country to have crossed coal production figure of 150 million tonnes in a financial year.
7. India and USA have signed an Inter-Governmental Agreement for exchange of Country-by-Country (CBC) report to check tax evasion by multinational companies.
8. Renowned Malayalam writer, Ashitha, has passed away recently. She was 63.
9. Azali Assoumani has been reelected as the President of Comoros.