Whatsapp Group –
Daily Current Affairs for Competitive Exams 3rd April 2019 | First of all, thanks for landing this post, if you are searching for the Daily Current Affairs 2019 then we must say you are in the right place.
Daily Current Affairs for Competitive Exams 3rd April 2019
1. India and Chile signed three MoUs in the fields of mining, culture and disability.
2. Vipin Anand took charge as the managing director of the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC).
3. Dr Rajendra Joshi has been conferred with the Pravasi Bhartiya Samman Award.
4. Veteran filmmaker J Mahendra, known for infusing realism in Tamil cinema, died. He was 79.
5. Air Marshal NJS Dhillon took charge as the new Commander-in-Chief of the Strategic Forces Command (SFC), which looks after a nuclear arsenal of the country.
6. Manu Sawhney took charge as chief executive of the International Cricket Council.
7. GAIL India Ltd signed an agreement with Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd (BHEL) for cooperation in the development of solar power projects.
8. Goods and Services Tax collections in March 2019 has been reached to ₹ 1,06,577 crore, the highest in the history of the tax in India.
9. Dilip Sarkar, former Tripura Minister and five-time MLA from Badharghat in Agartala, has passed away. He was 62.
10. Renowned dramatist Kartik Chandra Rath has passed away. He was 70.
11. Garden Reach Ship Builders and Engineers Ltd (GRSE) became the “first Indian shipyard to build and deliver 100 warships.
12. Saurav Ghosal has become the first Indian male squash player to enter the top 10 in the latest PSA (Professional Squash Association) world rankings.