Daily Current Affairs for Competitive Exams 3rd February 2019 – First of all thanks for landing this post, if you are searching for the Daily Current Affairs 2019 then we must say you are in the right place.
Top 10 Current Affairs – 3rd February 2019
1. Mithali Raj has Become the First Woman Cricketer To Play 200 ODIs.
2. PNB MetLife has appointed P.V. Sindhu as its brand ambassador.
3. Ajai Kumar has been appointed as the managing director and chief executive officer of Yes Bank.
4. Gupteshwar Pandey took over as the new Director General of Police of Bihar.
5. India received the Award of Excellence for ‘Best in Show’ at the New York Times Travel Show 2019.
6. K. P. Singh took charge as the officiating Director-General of Police of Haryana.
7. Punjab government has declared Indus River Dolphin as the State aquatic animal.
8. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has decided to allow three public sector banks — Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra and Oriental Bank of Commerce — to exit the PCA framework.
9. International invitational race walking (20km) meet will be held in Chennai.
10. Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu has laid foundation stone Sri Venkateswara Swamy temple at Venkatapalem village in Amaravati.
In this post of Daily Current Affairs 2019, we shared all the details. Don’t forget to Share our post.
If you really think we have made some efforts then don’t forget to appreciate our effort in the comments below and thanks for visiting.
Click Here to buy all government books for preparation.