Whatsapp Group –
Daily Current Affairs for Competitive Exams 4th April 2019 | First of all, thanks for landing this post, if you are searching for the Daily Current Affairs 2019 then we must say you are in the right place.
Daily Current Affairs for Competitive Exams 4th April 2019
1. According to the Asian Development Outlook 2019 of Asian Development Bank (ADB), India’s growth is set to pick up and is expected to grow at 7.2 per cent in the current fiscal on strengthening consumption.
2. According to the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO), World Food Programme (WFP) and EU Global Report on Food Crisis 2019′, More than 113 million people across 53 countries experienced acute hunger last year, with conflict, climate-related disasters and economic turbulence mainly driving the food insecurity crisis.
3. Travel website Trip Advisor has awarded Vistara airlines, the joint venture of Tata-Singapore Airlines, with the Best Indian Aviation Services Company and Best Regional Aeronautical Services Company of Asia title on the basis of a survey among passengers.
4. The US has approved the sale of 24 multi-role MH-60 ‘Romeo’ Seahawk helicopters to India at an estimated cost of USD 2.4 billion.
5. The third edition of bilateral maritime exercise “AUSINDEX” between Australian and Indian Navies has been started at Visakhapatnam.
6. Fourth Meeting of India-Ukraine Working Group on Trade and Economic Cooperation (IU-WGTEC) was held in New Delhi.
7. Vikram Patel has won the prestigious John Dirks Canada Gairdner Global Health Award.
8. WhatsApp has launched a new feature ‘Checkpoint Tipline’ to tackle fake news.
9. Reserve Bank of India will inject long-term liquidity worth 5 billion US Dollars into the banking system through a dollar-rupee buy-sell swap for a tenure of three years.
10. Vijay Chandhok has been appointed as the MD and CEO of ICICI Securities.