Whatsapp Group –
Daily Current Affairs for Competitive Exams 4th February 2019 – First of all thanks for landing this post, if you are searching for the Daily Current Affairs 2019 then we must say you are in the right place.
Top Current Affairs – 4th February 2019
1. Indian squash player Ramit Tandon defeated Egyptian Mohamed El Sherbini in the finals to win the Seattle Open, a PSA challenger squash Tour event.
2. Senior journalist and author Banarasi Singh passed away. Singh was 85.
3. Iran unveiled a new cruise missile “Hoveizeh”.
4.34th edition of the India International Leather Fair has been started in Chennai.
5. A music and dance festival ‘Sopan 2019’ has been started in New Delhi.
6. 4th edition of Bharat Parv was held in New Delhi.
7.American President Donald Trump has appointed his former doctor Ronny Jackson to be his assistant and chief medical adviser.
8. China will provide 2.5 billion dollars in loans to Pakistan to boost the foreign exchange reserves.
In this post of Daily Current Affairs 2019, we shared all the details. Don’t forget to Share our post.
If you really think we have made some efforts then don’t forget to appreciate our effort in the comments below and thanks for visiting.
Click Here to buy all government books for preparation.