Daily Current Affairs for Competitive Exams 6tth February 2019 – First of all thanks for landing this post, if you are searching for the Daily Current Affairs 2019 then we must say you are in the right place.
Top Current Affairs – 6th February 2019
1. Sanjiv Ranjan has been appointed as the next Ambassador of India to Colombia.
2. Ministry of Coal signed a MoU with Ministry of Energy, the Republic of Poland to foster relations in the field of coal mining and clean coal technologies through the already established Joint Coal Working Group as well as research institutes and academia between the two countries.
3. Veteran Marathi actor Ramesh Bhatkar passed away. He was 70.
4. U.S. President Donald Trump nominated the secretary of the Department of Interior David Bernhardt to lead the Department.
5. Rajeev Chopra has assumed charge as the Director General of National Cadet Corps (DGNCC).
6. The Andhra Pradesh government has partnered with private sports management firm TENVIC, owned by former India captain Anil Kumble, to promote sports culture in the state.
7. Kerala State Government will launch a ‘Pravasi Dividend Pension Scheme’ to provide regular pension to Non-Resident Keralites.
8. Ujjivan Small Finance Bank (SFB) announced the launch of Ujjivan Bank Kisan Suvidha loan to offer financial credit services to small and marginal farmers.
In this post of Daily Current Affairs 2019, we shared all the details. Don’t forget to Share our post.
If you really think we have made some efforts then don’t forget to appreciate our effort in the comments below and thanks for visiting.
Click Here to buy all government books for preparation.