Daily Current Affairs for Competitive Exams 7th February 2019 – First of all thanks for landing this post, if you are searching for the Daily Current Affairs 2019 then we must say you are in the right place.
Top Current Affairs – 7th February 2019
1) India’s latest communication satellite GSAT-31 was successfully launched by European launch services provider Arianespace’s rocket from French Guiana.
2) The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has imposed a total penalty of Rs 2.2 crore on private sector lender Axis Bank in two separate cases. A penalty of Rs 2 crore has also been imposed on UCO Bank and Rs 1 crore on Syndicate Bank for violation of norms.
3) A Renowned Novelist of Iraq, Alaa Mashzoub has passed away recently. He was 51.
4) Senior IPS officer A P Maheshwari has been appointed as Special Secretary (Internal Security) in the Home Ministry.
5) Smriti Mandhana has become the number 1 in the latest ICC women’s ODI rankings.
6) Anjali Saraogi has won the IDBI Federal Life Insurance Kolkata Marathon.
7) According to the finance ministry, India’s economic growth is expected to accelerate to 7.5 per cent in 2019-20 from 7.2 per cent projected for the current fiscal.
8) Biju Janata Dal (BJD) MP and senior leader, Ladu Kishore Swain passed away. He was 71.
In this post of Daily Current Affairs 2019, we shared all the details. Don’t forget to Share our post.
If you really think we have made some efforts then don’t forget to appreciate our effort in the comments below and thanks for visiting.
Click Here to buy all government books for preparation.