Whatsapp Group –
Daily Current Affairs for Competitive Exams 7th March 2019 | First of all, thanks for landing this post, if you are searching for the Daily Current Affairs 2019 then we must say you are in the right place.
Top Current Affairs – 7th March 2019
1. International sports Expo, ‘SportX Kerala-2019’, will be held at the Jimmy George Indoor Stadium in Thiruvananthapuram.
2. Home Minister Rajnath Singh Inaugurated the project BOLD-QIT (Border Electronically Dominated QRT Interception Technique) on India-Bangladesh border in Dhubri District of Assam.
3. Former Union Minister Venur Dhananjay Kumar has passed away recently. He was 67.
4. Prime Minister Narendra Modi laid the foundation stone of Shikshan Bhavan and Vidhyarthi Bhavan at Annapurna Dham Trust in Adalaj, Gujarat.
5. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-dhan (PM-SYM) Yojana at Vastral in Gujarat.
6. Puneet Roy Kundal has been appointed as the next Ambassador of India to Tunisia.
7. Indore has been adjudged India’s cleanest city for the third straight year in the central government’s cleanliness survey.
8. The government of India, State Government of Chhattisgarh and World Bank signed a $25.2 Million Loan Agreement to support the State’s Reforms in Expenditure Management.
9. A joint military exercise between India and Oman “Al Nagah III” will be held from 12 to 25 March 2019 at Jabel Al Akhdar Mountains in Oman.
10. The government has appointed REC’s (formerly Rural Electrification Corporation Limited) Chairman P V Ramesh as the director-general of the National Archives of India.
11. The World Bank signed a $250 million loan agreement with the government of India for the National Rural Economic Transformation Project (NRETP) to help women in rural households develop viable enterprises for farm and non-farm products.
12. Supreme Court judge Justice S A Bobde has been nominated as Executive Chairman of the National Legal Service Authority (NALSA).
13. The Reserve Bank of India has imposed a total penalty of Rs 10 crore on Bank of Baroda, Allahabad Bank, ICICI Bank, Yes Bank and Canara Bank for non-compliance with directions and rules related to ‘Swift’.
14. India’s richest person Mukesh Ambani jumped six positions to rank 13th on Forbes World’s Billionaire list. This list has been topped by Amazon’s Jeff Bezos.
In this post of Daily Current Affairs 2019, we shared all the details. Don’t forget to Share our post.
If you really think we have made some efforts then don’t forget to appreciate our effort in the comments below and thanks for visiting.
Click Here to buy all government books for preparation.