Daily Current Affairs for Competitive Exams 8th February 2019 – First of all thanks for landing this post, if you are searching for the Daily Current Affairs 2019 then we must say you are in the right place.
Top Current Affairs – 8th February 2019
1) The Reserve Bank of India has reduced the repo rate by 25 basis points from 6.5 per cent to 6.25 per cent in its Sixth Bi-monthly Monetary Policy. Other Policy rates are as follows-
- Reverse Repo rate- 6.0 per cent
- Bank Rate- 6.5 per cent
- Marginal Standing Facility- 6.5 per cent
2) Father Francois Laborde, a 92-year-old priest, was conferred the Legion d’Honneur, the highest civilian award of France, in recognition of his work for specially-abled children.
3) Rajasthan Government launched ‘Rajiv Gandhi Career Portal’ for students from classes 9 to 12. The portal aims to provide career guidance with information on entrance examinations, scholarships and employment-oriented courses.
4) Andhra Pradesh Government has introduced a new scheme, called Annadata Sukhibhava to give economic support to Annadatas (farmers).
5) The Union Cabinet has approved the proposal for the establishment of ‘Rashtriya Kamdhenu Aayog’ for Conservation protection and development of cows and their progeny.
6) The Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi has approved Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between India and Brazil on cooperation in the field of Traditional Systems of Medicine and Homoeopathy.
7) The Union Cabinet has approved the MoU between India and Finland for collaborating based on mutual interest in the field of Biotechnology, for funding and implementing ambitious industry-led innovative and transnational projects within the broad scope of research development and innovation.
8) The Reserve Bank of India projected an economic growth rate of 7.4 per cent for the next fiscal, up from 7.2 per cent estimated for the current fiscal by Central Statistics Office (CSO).
In this post of Daily Current Affairs 2019, we shared all the details. Don’t forget to Share our post.
If you really think we have made some efforts then don’t forget to appreciate our effort in the comments below and thanks for visiting.
Click Here to buy all government books for preparation.