Whatsapp Group –
Daily Current Affairs for Competitive Exams 8th March 2019 | First of all, thanks for landing this post, if you are searching for the Daily Current Affairs 2019 then we must say you are in the right place.
Top Current Affairs – 8th March 2019
1. According to a report by Japanese brokerage Nomura, India’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP) growth is likely to be below 7% in 2019-20.
2. United Nations, India has nominated NITI Aayog member Ramesh Chand for the post of the new Food and Agriculture Organization’s (FAO) Director-General.
3. Kiran Agarwal has been appointed as additional director and chairman of Hindustan Zinc Limited.
4. Prime Minister Narendra Modi dedicated to the nation Indian Oil Corp’s Rs 5,150 crore LNG import terminal at Ennore in Tamil Nadu.
5. India has signed Loan Agreement with the World Bank for USD 96 Million for Additional Financing for Uttarakhand Disaster Recovery Project.
6. DBS Bank has inaugurated its first branch in Ahmedabad.
7. Union Minister Nitin Gadkari laid the foundation stone for the development of an intermodal station, to be built at an estimated cost of Rs 1,588.81 crore, in Nagpur.
8. Ajit Kumar Mohanty has been appointed Director of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC).
9. IRDAI and National Health Authority (NHA) have formed a joint working group on Ayushman Bharat.
In this post of Daily Current Affairs 2019, we shared all the details. Don’t forget to Share our post.
If you really think we have made some efforts then don’t forget to appreciate our effort in the comments below and thanks for visiting.
Click Here to buy all government books for preparation.