Daily Current Affairs for Competitive Exams 9th February 2019 – First of all thanks for landing this post, if you are searching for the Daily Current Affairs 2019 then we must say you are in the right place.
Top Current Affairs – 9th February 2019
1. The Reserve Bank of India has slapped Rs 1 crore penalty on the State Bank of India for violating norms.
2. India stand-in captain Rohit Sharma became the highest run-getter in the Twenty20 Internationals, surpassing New Zealand’s Martin Guptill.
3. David Malpass has been nominated as the Next Chief of the World Bank.
4. Macedonia signed an accord to become the 30th member of NATO.
5. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) raised the limit of collateral-free agricultural loans to ₹1.6 lakh from the current ₹1 lakh with a view to helping small and marginal farmers.
6. World champion Indian weightlifter Saikhom Mirabai Chanu notched up a gold medal at the EGAT Cup in Thailand.
7. Indian Coast Guard and Airport Authority of India signed a Memorandum of Understanding for coordination in the aeronautical and maritime search and rescue operations.
8. Senior IPS officer Praveen Sinha has been appointed as the additional director of Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI).
9. Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) has imposed a fine of Rs 9 lakh on state-owned United India Insurance Co Ltd for violating certain procedures.
10. Madhya Pradesh cadre IAS officer Radheyshyam Julaniya will be the new Union Sports Secretary. He will replace Rahul Bhatnagar.
In this post of Daily Current Affairs 2019, we shared all the details. Don’t forget to Share our post.
If you really think we have made some efforts then don’t forget to appreciate our effort in the comments below and thanks for visiting.
Click Here to buy all government books for preparation.