Whatsapp Group –
Daily Current Affairs for Competitive Exams 9th March 2019 | First of all, thanks for landing this post, if you are searching for the Daily Current Affairs 2019 then we must say you are in the right place.
Top Current Affairs – 9th March 2019
1. Soumya Swaminathan, Deputy Director-General of the World Health Organisation has been named Chief Scientist of the WHO.
2. Priyanka Dubey, a correspondent with the BBC, has been named for the Chameli Devi Jain Award for an Outstanding Woman Journalist for the year 2018.
3. United Bank of India has signed a bancassurance agreement with HDFC Life Insurance Company.
4. Ausaf Sayeed has been appointed as the next Ambassador of India to Saudi Arabia.
5. India has signed a $3-billion deal with Russia for leasing a nuclear-powered attack submarine for the Indian Navy for a period of 10 years.
6. According to the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), it had issued over 64 million RuPay global cards since 2014.
7. According to Knight Frank’s Prime International Residential Index, Mumbai has been ranked 16th in the most expensive prime residential property market of the world.
8. Biju Patnaik International Airport (BPIA) has won the prestigious Airport Service Quality (ASQ) award for being the best airport in size and region for the year 2018.
9. Prime Minister Narendra Modi released the new series of the visually impaired friendly coin of one, two, five, ten and twenty rupees in New Delhi.
10. According to the latest Monster Salary Index (MSI), women in the country earn 19 per cent less than men.
In this post of Daily Current Affairs 2019, we shared all the details. Don’t forget to Share our post.
If you really think we have made some efforts then don’t forget to appreciate our effort in the comments below and thanks for visiting.
Click Here to buy all government books for preparation