Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019: Indian Coast Guard invites an application for the post of Yantrik Diploma Entry 02/2019 Batch. Candidates who have completed 10th, Diploma are eligible for this post. Interested candidates can apply online before or on 21st February 2019. Selection of candidates will be based on Written Exam & Physical Fitness Test.
Job Location: All over India
- Indian Army Recruitment 2019 Notifications
- UPSSSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply for Marketing Inspector, Executive Officer, Consolidation Officer
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 Details
Post Name: Yantrik Diploma Entry 02/2019 Batch
Total no. of Post: Not Specified
Pay Scale: Rs. 29,200/-
Age Limits: 18 Years to 22 Years
Matriculation or equivalent and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering Approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with 60%.
Starting Date: 11th February 2019
Last Date: 21st February 2019
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019?
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of Indian Coast Guard or you can go below in the given link “Apply Now” from 11th February 2019 to 21st February 2019.
There is no Application Fee.
Indian Coast Guard Notification: Click Here
In this post of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019, we shared all the details of Indian Coast Guard Examination 2019. Before applying online Application please read official notification. Don’t forget to Share our post.
Click Here to buy all government books for preparation.
- APPSC Recruitment 2019 Apply for Assistant Statistical Officer
- HPTDC Recruitment 2019 – Apply for Assistant Manager
- BSF Recruitment 2019 Apply Online for Constable
- Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission – CGPSC Recruitment – 41 Professor, Associate Professor & HOD Vacancy – Last Date 16 March 2019
- Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya – BPSMV Recruitment – 105 Clerk, Lab Attendant, Librarian & Various Vacancy – Last Date 07 February 2019