Whatsapp Group –
LIC Recruitment-Apply for 590 Assistant Administrative Officer Vacancy 2019 | LIC (Life Insurance Corporation of India) invites an application for the post of Assistant Administrative Officer Vacancy. The total no of vacancy for this post is 590.
Candidates who pass B.E/B. Tech, Graduation, MCA, CA is eligible for this post. Interested candidates can apply online on or before 22nd March 2019.
Selection of the candidates will be based on
Job Location – All Over India
LIC Recruitment 2019 Details
Post Name – Assistant Administrative Officer
No. of Post – 590
Pay Scale – Rs. 32,795 – Rs. 62,315
Educational Requirements – B.E/B. Tech, Graduation, MCA, CA
Age Limits – 21 to 30 Years
Discipline & Category Wise Vacancy Details
- Generalist – Bachelor Degree in any Stream from a recognized university.
- IT – Graduation degree in Engineering in Computer Science, IT or Electronics, or an MCA, or an MSC(Computer Science) from a
recognized Indian University/Institution.
- CA – Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/Institution and passed Final Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and completion of Articles as presented by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Actuarial – Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/ Institution and Candidates should have compulsorily passed paper CT1 and CT5 plus 4.
- Rajbhasha – Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi translation with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level OR Post Graduate Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s degree level OR Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at Bachelor’s degree level.
- Starting Date – 2nd March 2019
- Last Date – 22nd March 2019
- Dates of Online Examination (Preliminary) – 4th & 5th May 2019
- Dates of Online Examination (Main) – 28th June 2019
- For General/ OBC – Rs. 600
- For SC/ST/PH – Rs. 100
How to Apply for LIC Recruitment 2019?
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of LIC or you can go below in the given link “Apply Now” between 2nd March 2019 to 22nd March 2019.
Official Notification – Click Here
In this page of LIC 2019, we shared all the details of the LIC Examination 2019.
Don’t forget to bookmark our website Job Mantra Online.Click Here to buy all government books for preparation.
If you really think we have made some efforts then don’t forget to appreciate our effort in the comments below and thanks for visiting.