SAIL Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for Operator-cum-Technician & Attendant-cum-Technician: First of all thanks for landing this post, if you are searching for best SAIL Recruitment Jobs then we must say you are on the right place.
SAIL invites an application for the post of Operator-cum-Technician& Attendant-cum-Technician. The total no of vacancy for this post is 275. Candidates who have completed 10th, ITI, Diploma are eligible for this post. Interested candidates can apply online before or on 18th February 2019. Selection will be based on Written Test & Skill Test / Trade Test.
Job Location: Bokaro (Jharkhand)
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
- HPTDC Recruitment 2019 – Apply for Assistant Manager
- TNPSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply for Assistant System Engineer & Assistant System Analyst
- Indian Army Recruitment 2019 Notifications
SAIL Recruitment 2019 Details
Post Name: Operator-cum-Technician & Attendant-cum-Technician
Total no. of Post: 275
Qualification: 10th, ITI, Diploma
Pay Scale: Rs. 15,830 – Rs. 22,150/-, Rs. 16,800 – Rs. 24,110/-
Age Limit: 28, 30 years
- Starting Date: 29 January 2019
- Last Date: 18 February 2019
SAIL Vacancy Details 2019
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee): 95 (Pay Scale Rs.16,800 – Rs. 24,110)
- Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler): 10 (Pay Scale Rs.16,800 – Rs. 24,110)
- Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) (AITT): 121 (Pay Scale Rs. 15,830 – Rs. 22,150)
- Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (ITI): 49 (Pay Scale Rs. 15,830 – Rs. 22,150)
Category & Discipline wise Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Discipline||No. of Posts|
- APPSC Recruitment 2019 Apply for Assistant Statistical Officer
- BSF Recruitment 2019 Apply Online for Constable
- UPSSSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply for Marketing Inspector, Executive Officer, Consolidation Officer
- ONGC Recruitment 2019 Without GATE – Apply for Assistant, Assistant Technician, Technical Assistant, Junior Fireman
- Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019 – Apply for Armed Guard (Ex-Serviceman)
Eligibility Criteria for SAIL Vacancy
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee): Matriculation and 3 years full-time Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical /Metallurgy/Electrical/Instrumentation/Chemical
/Ceramics disciplines from a Govt. recognized Institute with minimum 50% marks. (Age Limit 20 Years)
- Attendant-cum-Technician: Matriculation and ITI (full time) in Fitter/ Electrician/ Turner/
Welder/ Machinist/Rigger trades from Govt. Recognized Institute. (Age Limit 20 Years)
- Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler): Matriculation and 3 years full-time Diploma in engineering
from Govt. recognized Institute with 1st Class Certificate of
Boiler Competency. (Age Limit 20 Years)
- For Operator-cum-Technician: Rs. 250
- For Attendant-cum-Technician: Rs. 150
- For SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Departmental candidates: No fee
How to Apply for SAIL Recruitment 2019?
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of SAIL or you can go below in the given link “Apply Now” from 29th January 2019 to 18th Feb 2019.
SAIL Notification: Click here
In this post of SAIL Recruitment 2019, we shared all the details of SAIL Examination 2019. Before applying online Application please read official notification. Don’t forget to Share our post.
Finally, we hope guys you find your Application for “SAIL Recruitment”. If you really think we have made some efforts then don’t forget to appreciate our effort in the comments below and thanks for visiting.
Click Here to buy all government books for preparation.
- Kolkata Police Recruitment Board – KPRB Recruitment – 240 Civic Volunteers Vacancy – Last Date 04 February 2019