SAIL Recruitment 2019 Apply for Overman, Mining Sirdar & Surveyor – SAIL invites an application for the post of Overman, Mining Sirdar & Surveyor. The total no of vacancy for this post is 72.
Candidates who pass 10th, Diploma are eligible for this post. Interested candidates can apply online before 10th March 2019.
Selection of the candidates will be based on the Written Test.
Job Location – Kolkata
SAIL Recruitment 2019 Details
Post Name – Overman, Mining Sirdar & Surveyor
No. of Post – 72
Pay Scale – Rs. 15830 – Rs. 22,150, Rs. 16,800 – Rs. 24,110
Educational Requirements – 10th, Diploma
Age Limit – 28 Years
SAIL Vacancy Details
- Overman – 19 ( Pay Scale – Rs. 16,800 – Rs. 24,110)
- Mining Sirdar – 52 (Pay Scale – Rs. 15,830 – Rs. 22,150)
- Surveyor – 01 (Pay Scale – Rs. 16,800 – Rs. 24,110)
Eligibility Criteria for SAIL Recruitment 2019
- Overman – Matriculation and 3 years full-time Diploma in Mining Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute with minimum 50% marks.
- Mining Sirdar – Matriculation from a Govt. recognised Institute with valid Mining Sirdar’s Certificate of Competency from DGMS.
- Surveyor – Matriculation with 03 years full-time Diploma in Mining & Mine’s Survey from a Govt. recognised Institute with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- For Overman/Surveyor – Rs. 250
- For Mining Sirdar – Rs. 100
- For SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Departmental candidates – No Fee
Official Notification – Click Here
How to Apply for SAIL Recruitment 2019?
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of SAIL or you can go below in the given link “Apply Now” from 14th February 2019 to 10th March 2019.
In this page of SAIL 2019, we shared all the details of the SAIL Exam Examination 2019.
Don’t forget to bookmark our website Job Mantra Online. Click Here to buy all government books for preparation.
If you really think we have made some efforts then don’t forget to appreciate our effort in the comments below and thanks for visiting.