Whatsapp Group –
TNUSRB Recruitment 2019 Apply for Sub Inspector of Police | TNUSRB (Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board) invites an application for the post of Sub Inspector of Police.
Interested candidates can apply online on or before 19th April 2019.
Selection of the candidates will be based on written examination, Viva-Voce & Physical Test.
Job Location – Tamil Nadu
TNUSRB Recruitment 2019 Details
Post Name – Sub Inspector of Police
No. of Post – 969
Pay Scale – Rs. 36,900 – 1,16,600
Age Limits – 20 to 28 Years
- Candidates should possess a degree in Science or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission in the pattern of 10+2+3.
- Candidates should have studied Tamil as a subject in X. If not studied, candidates will have to pass the Tamil-Part II Test conducted by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission within 2 years of joining the service.
- OC, BC, BC(M) and MBC/DNC – 163 cm for men & 154 cm for women
- SC, SC(A) and ST – 160 cm for men & 152 cm for women
- For All Candidate – Rs. 500
How to Apply for TNUSRB Recruitment 2019?
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of TNUSRB or you can go below in the given link “Apply Now” between 20th March 2019 to 19th April 2019.
Official Notification – Click Here
Don’t forget to bookmark our website Job Mantra Online. Click Here to buy all government books for preparation.
If you really think we have made some efforts then don’t forget to appreciate our effort in the comments below and thanks for visiting.