Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019: Union Bank of India invites an application for the post of Armed Guard. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, B.Sc, Diploma are eligible for this post. Interested candidates can apply online before or on 18th February 2019. Selection of candidates will be based on Online Exam & Physical Test.
Job Location: All over India
- HPTDC Recruitment 2019 – Apply for Assistant Manager
- UPSSSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply for Marketing Inspector, Executive Officer, Consolidation Officer
- APPSC Recruitment 2019 Apply for Assistant Statistical Officer
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019 Details
Post Name: Armed Guard (Ex-Serviceman)
Total no. of Post: 100
Category Wise Vacancy Details
- SC: 19
- ST: 26
- OBC: 21
- UR: 34
Pay Scale: Rs. 9,560 – Rs. 18,545
Age Limits: 18 Years to 25 Years
Educational Qualification: Pass in 10th standard or its equivalent examination and Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/ Union Territory.
- Starting Date: 23rd Jan 2019
- Last Date: 18th March 2019
- Date of Exam: 17th March 2019
Application Fee: Rs. 100 for Ex-Serviceman
- Indian Army Recruitment 2019 Notifications
- BSF Recruitment 2019 Apply Online for Constable
- TNPSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply for Assistant System Engineer & Assistant System Analyst
How to Apply for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019?
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of Union Bank of India or you can go below in the given link “Apply Now” from 23rd Jan 2019 to 18th March 2019.
Union Bank of India Notification: Click Here
In this post of Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019, we shared all the details of Union Bank of India Examination 2019. Before applying online Application please read official notification. Don’t forget to Share our post.
Click Here to buy all government books for preparation.