Whatsapp Group –
UPSC Recruitment 2019 Apply for Civil Services (IAS) & Indian Forest Service (IFS) Exams | UPSC invites an application for the post of Civil Services (IAS) & Indian Forest Service (IFS). The total no of vacancy for this post is 986.
Candidates who pass Graduation, B.E/B. Tech, B.Sc are eligible for this post. Interested candidates can apply online on or before 18th March 2019.
Selection of the candidates will be based on Preliminary Written Test, Main Written Exam & Interview.
Job Location – India
UPSC Recruitment 2019 Details
Post Name – Civil Services (IAS) & Indian Forest Service (IFS)
No. of Post – 986
- Civil Services – 896
- Indian Forest Service – 90
Pay Scale – Not Specified
- Civil Services – Bachelor Degree in any stream from recognized University.
- Indian Forest Service – Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering of any of Universities.
Age Limit – 21 to 32 Years
- Starting Date – 19th February 2019
- Last Date – 18th March 2019
- Date of Preliminary Written Exam – 2nd June 2019
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2019?
In this page of UPSC 2019, we shared all the details of the UPSC Examination 2019.
Don’t forget to bookmark our website Job Mantra Online.Click Here to buy all government books for preparation.
If you really think we have made some efforts then don’t forget to appreciate our effort in the comments below and thanks for visiting.